Thursday, July 24, 2008

Backstrap Fever!!



Yeah baby......Just got this pic. Me, my brother, my dad and my cousin went bow huntin' at the property we share up in north florida last weekend. My brother and I shot some really nice meat hogs. It was an awesome day on saturday. It was overcast with some light rain....perfect for super quiet movement. I shot the hog above at about 30 yards with my bow that afternoon. This is my therapy...I wish everybody could feel as good as I do when I'm in the woods. I forget everything. It's freedom......It's the american dream baby!!

3 comments:

Holy Crappers said...

Joey, the only bow I know of is the one us ladies like to sport in their hair. Ya know, to make us look all purdy and shit.

you and the R neighbor would get along great.

peace
#2

Tami said...

Not bad!

Went to do the word verification below and no crap this is what I got: jhoga

Get it?!? Too funny :)

I Am Woody said...

I loves me some bacon!!