Friday, July 25, 2008

I've Got The Spirit!!

THE SPIRIT OF THE WILD!!! One of my favorite songs and one of my fav. huntin' shows on OLN. Singer of the song?? TED NUGENT!! Host of the show?? You guessed it...TED NUGENT BABY!!! One of my heros! His political views and way of life are what he calls "the american dream" and I have to agree.

I'm hittin' the woods again this weekend but it's not all fun...I have to get some work done up there but it beats the hell out of the city. I would take my nephew this time if I could but my brother (fitness jay) invited his best friend instead. That makes 4 including my dad and that's the most we can handle up there at one time right now...but we're workin' on it. Another good weekend of working outside in between chasing porkchops through the woods with the sharp sticks....is there anything better?

1 comment:

Holy Crappers said...

Ted Nugent....in the 70's....at the Spectrum in Philadelphia......good times....



peace
#2