Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I'M AN IDIOT!!!!

Thanks to all of you who have commented on my blog...I really appreciate it!! Now....on with the show...

As mentioned before...I'm a very avid poker player....For the last few days I've managed to win about 600 bucks in profit in about 2 days of playing poker. Well......Yesterday I decided to jump to a high stakes table and tried my hand at $5-$10 no limit. What that means is it cost at least $10 to see a flop and the minimum bet is $10, and you can put all your money in at any time! I got a little loose and lost all of my profit and then some in a matter of hours. To say the least it was a dumb decision and I played VERY badly. I'm gonna take a LONG break from poker and I'll stick to the games I make money at, $1-$2 no limit and $2-$5 no limit. DAMN I'M AN IDIOT!!

4 comments:

Holy Crappers said...

Joey Joey Joey.....
I only play strip poker...that way...all I lose is my morals.
I wont give away my cash....my morals they can have!

peace
#2

I Am Woody said...

I'm an idiot, too! I always lose my $$ no matter what I play and then I have to go beg for more from my husband, the winner!

Holy Crappers said...

Yes what you did was pretty idiotic, walk away !

#1

Queen-Size funny bone said...

so the saying goes easy come easy go..