Friday, July 11, 2008

I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I'm of the firm belief that money buys happiness. I'm sure I'm not the only one. I'm the kind of person that says "PROVE IT" to the people who say it doesn't. I'm at the point in my life where all I really want is money. All of my problems are because of money. Since I've never had a lot of money I'm willing to be the one to prove to everyone that money does buy happiness. I cant stand all these ritch assholes with all the money in the world whinning about the dumbest things. They piss and moan all day and have the greatest resource known to man at their fingertips. Then to add to their problem they get all drugged up, do something stupid, become celebrities get more money, do more drugs and get more miserable. What a crappy society we live in......Anyway. I still say prove it.......Give me a few million dollars....HELL give me a few hundred thousand dollars and you watch how my life changes!!! For the better!!! I have big plans if I ever get that lucky.

8 comments:

Tami said...

All I know is if someone gives you some money you better share it with your favorite sister!!

I Am Woody said...

It may not buy happiness but it sure is a more comfortable way to be unhappy!! I'd like to give it a whirl, too!

Pleasing Procrasinator said...

I am with you on this. I would settle for a couple hundred thousand. Anymore would be a bonus :)
Isn't it amazing how the average person could do so much with so little?

Holy Crappers said...

Hey Joey!! Welcome!!!

I dont wanna be rich rich...just pay off my bills for me.....lol


peace
#2

Ann(ie) said...

I LOVE your blog name!!!! Love it!

I also love your sis. ;)

Welcome to the blogosphere!

j said...

Hmmm, Money. I personally am PRO on this point.

Jen

Anonymous said...

I dont know if money buys happiness...but lack of money certainly brings misery...

Queen-Size funny bone said...

I don't care what anyone says. You can buy ANYTHING with money. Next time I'm marrying for money and i'll pay for the love.