Friday, August 1, 2008

TAG!! I guess i'm it!!

My Sister tami from neuroticlly yours tagged me.



* Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.



First of all let me say that I'm gonna cheat and not tag anybody...lol. I dont have enough people to tag and almost everybody on my list already has been tagged. SO, on with the facts!!



1. As you could imagine because of my blog name I have the kind of personality that likes ALOT of things. Here are a few hobbies of mine. Fishin', huntin', replica props, paintball, working on cars and trucks, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, videogames, costuming as well as MANY sub categories.




2. I'm an Oakley guy. Thats all I'll wear. Sorta like my sisters purse thing....I have to have the uniquely awesome ones that I've never seen anybody wear.




3.I'm like the rain man when it comes to movies.....Every movie I have in my collection (over 100) I have memorized.....dunno why...it just happens.




4.Because of my love for star wars and love for props and costumes. I own a full, wearable set of stormtrooper armor. It cost me well over $1000.00 and I had to build it and fit it myself.





5. Also..like my sister....I hate things being stuck to my feet. I'll walk arround barefoot, but if something gets stuck to my foot or it feels dirty...forget it.




6. I've been in more car accidents than anybody I know. 1 was my fault..the rest (alot) were not my fault. Every time the car I was driving was totaled and I've managed to come out relatively unharmed.....Maybe I'm a super hero!!




7. I'm able to keep my shoes looking new for longer than anyone. I have shoes over 10 years old that I still wear, but that doesnt stop me from buying new ones.

4 comments:

Tami said...

Oh, you are such a super hero - LOL!!!

Holy Crappers said...

ok ...so about that white thing laying on your floor!!!



peace
#2

Keeper Of All Things said...

JEDI DOWN!!!! JEDI DOWN!!! Oh wait ....its just a suit
Phew....I was worried
:)

Keeper Of All Things said...

Where are you??? Did the dark side get ya? Have you met Luke or his father? That's all I know about the Star Wars Shit. Wait........Luke I am your father.

Now that's all.