Thursday, July 31, 2008

Am I too cool for school??

Well...that use to be my thinking. I'm not a fan of school. It's not hard or anything like that....I just get so bored with it. I'm not ADD or anything, lol...I just never cared.



Well, things change.



After talking with my sister for a while about going to college I've taken the first big steps to apply for enrollment and financial aid. Here I am, about 10 years after highschool FINALLY trying to go back to school. My cousin Brian did it and totally changed his life. Why cant I??? I CAN.....well......thats the plan. Tami is going back too....so I figure now is a good time for me as well. At least I dont have to go it alone. I have to thank my sister (neuroticly yours) for the inspiration.


Now if I could just find a decent job.

4 comments:

Tami said...

That's what I'm here for :)

Holy Crappers said...

YAY!!
I am going back too...I start in a few weeks.....imagine how I feel Joey...it has been 30 years......I am going to wipe the floor up with those little teenagers in class!!!

WOOHOO!!

peace #2

I Am Woody said...

More power to ya'!!!

Tami said...

That's awesome #2!!

Joey - I tagged you and you have to do it :)