Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Time to cool off....

Yeah...I needed about a day to cool off. Sorry to the people who read that....I probably gave off the totaly wrong impression. Yet ANOTHER thing about me is my fear of losing or failure. Ask my sister (neuroticly yours) I'm the most competitive person on the planet....I HATE LOSING!! At this point I feel like I'm losing in the game of life.....so what happens?? Naturally I get VERY PISSED!! But after I cool off I have to sit back and take responsability for it...I can do anything I want and I know it!! The problem I encounter is deciding WHAT it is I want to do. I have SO MANY things I love to do.......How can I make a good living out of one of them??

Thanks for the kind words yall!! I'll make it!!!

4 comments:

Holy Crappers said...

So glad to see you are feeling better. You scared me a little there !!

#1

I Am Woody said...

Glad you're back!!

Tami said...

You want to go to school with me :)

Queen-Size funny bone said...

It looks to me like you would make a good wildnerness guide. Taking people out to all the good places to fish and hunt, discovering the outdoors.