Tuesday, July 29, 2008

OMFG!!!

You know??? I'm really fucking pissed at how my shitty fucking life has turned out...I'm nothing like I though I would be 10 years ago....I'm a fucking bum. All I have to my pathetic name is a god damn pile of fucking god damn fucking debt!! I hate my god damn life...seriously.....I'm so fucking over this shit..Whats the fucking point....we all die and nothing good comes of it...fuck this dumb shit....I feel like god has played some fucking huge joke on me. Fucking rediculous. Jesus fucking christ. All I am is a fucking burden on everybody. I feel so bad for my family. I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GOING FOR ME!! NOTHING!!!

3 comments:

Holy Crappers said...

Oh my, not have a good day?
Breathe in----Breathe out!

#1

I Am Woody said...

I think we all have times that we feel that way. But you just keep plugging along and vent on your blog!

Queen-Size funny bone said...

your not on this earth to fill any requirements you might think your family has for you. You seem like a wild spirit and how is that useless. Sometimes you just have to rant and rave to get on with things.